Features and Benefits
- High side boards, carries the soil very well and eliminates ridges in the soil after levelling.
- Linkage arms centre point is kept below the centre point of the tractor back wheel, this insures that the land leveller does not want to dig down into the soil.
- The 80 x 80 x 10mm angles are faced with curved 6mm Hardox plates. This as 3 advantages, the soil rolls over in a wave like motion, the angles hold zero soil from the operation & the Hardox strips can be replace easily if wore away.
- Extended front side board. This 10″ extension carries a mound on soil to fill any hollow spots in the land.
- Galvanised sod breaker/ riddle bar. This acts as a riddle bar and brakes up clumps of sod as they flow through the bars. This can be turned up 180 degrees if not required.
- Galvanised rake teeth. These 8mm Hardox teeth trail nicely through the ground taking away the smooth shiny top while letting the air through the surface to dry the soil.